Tuesday, August 27, 2013
If you could go to any place in the world where would you go?
If you could go to any place in the world where would you go? You see, this is an easy topic for me considering I have wanted to go to Paris, France. Ever since I can remember I've always wanted to go to Paris. I'm not sure if it's to go to the tip of the Eiffel Tower, or to go to all of the exquisite museums, I've always wanted to go there. They also have the weirdest foods, which I for one think would be fun to try! Another thing I would want to do is see all of the monuments and important artifacts that are there. I am not sure when I will go, but one thing is for sure I will go there one day weather it's with my friends, family, or even my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment